Thank you for sending me things :)
39.Three names you go by…
- Brittany, Mimi (little cousins have a hard time with my name), and Bubbles
41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- Oops the most dreaded question ever…. I’m really not into romance movies. OH OH OH I like 10 Things I Hate About You and The Princess Bride, do those count?
Yes they do and I love those movies!!
Owl Cafe: Because Owls are Flying Cats
Japan is known for it’s crazy, kooky fads. The social trends there cover almost any kind of interest (and any subset of that interest). So it’s no surprise that after making gaming cafes, cat cafes and even bunny cafes, the Japanese thought of a new adorable trend: owl cafes.
Over the past year, owl cafes have been springing up in Tokyo and Osaka… and they’re just as adorable as they sound.
Via Viral Nova
You could say that place is a hoot.
This is for all you ladies out there.
the struggle is real
I have a trans man story about this.
Since I’m pre-t I still have my period but since I’m socially out as trans I use men’s bathrooms. One time at the college the family bathroom was taken and so I went into the men’s room to do my business. I tried opening the little pad as quietly as I could manage, but the rustling and ripping sound still happened. I froze in silence because I didn’t know if the other guy in the men’s room heard it or not.
Then after a little bit of silence I hear…
"Who has a bag of chips?"
And in a panic I just whisper back to him “I’m not sharing.”
Then I hear a huff before he finished his business and left.
Bag of chips!
-robokittycat’s 100 follower giveaway-
Last month, I went to Japan for a study abroad trip for school. In Japan, there are these 100-yen stores called “Daiso,” and in them, I found these sweet little kimonos! They are actually meant for Elly Fashion Dolls, but also fit Monster High and Ever After High dolls. And I thought they’d be perfect for my long-overdue giveaway!
Here are the rules for entering:
1. You do not have to be following me. I’m automatically giving any of my followers who enter an extra entry, so if you want to follow me, that would be nice! But if you don’t, no big deal! My followers are not automatically entered, so please reblog this if you are interested.
2. Reblog this post once to be entered to win. One entry per person.
3. The winner will be selected via a random number generator.
4. If you’re under 18, please make sure you have a parent’s or guardian’s permission to enter (specifically for giving me an address to send your prize to).
5. US only, please.
6. The winners will have 24 hours to respond, so please make sure you have your ask page open! There will be 3 winners, one kimono each. The first person will get to pick the color they want first, and so on.
7. No giveaway blogs. I will be checking.
8. Don’t delete this text!
The tentative closing date will be July 1st, in exactly a month! I might change the date based on my living situation, but I’ll let y’all know if I do. Have any questions? Please message me!
Thanks, and good luck to everyone!
Reblogging because I suspect some of my toy & doll followers may be interested in this. :)